RANGER CARBON HUNTER 22″
The Ranger Carbon Hunter 22″ is Brenton USA’s flagship offering. It represents 500 years of improvement to the hunting rifle. Designed with the serious Hunter in mind, it features a NiB coated bolt carrier assembly for reliability under harsh hunting conditions, Brenton’s own 3.5-6.5 lbs. Performance Grade Trigger assembly for custom tunability, HuntSize™ controls for use with gloved hands, MarbleKote™ camouflage for concealment, free-floating performance grade barrel, threaded for suppressor use, Magpul® MOE fixed stock, carbon fiber reinforced RealFeel™ handguard for use on bi-pods and tripods. Our rifles are designed, engineered and tested by serious hunters for serious hunters.
- Fixed Stock
- Brenton Performance Grade Trigger: 3.5-6.5 lbs.
- 22” Barrel: 450 BM, 6 MM ARC, 6.5 Grendel (LBC), 223 Remington (Wylde), 22 Nosler, 224 Valkyrie, 204 Ruger
- 7.4 lbs (22”, 450 BM)
- 40.25” (22” bbl)
- Barrel contour: Medium
- One Stainless Steel Magazine included: Use as 5-shot limited or full capacity mag by adding/removing LimitBlock™
- MarbleKote™ Camo Colors: Harvest, Foliage, Midnight and Snow
- Muzzle Threads: 11/16-24 (450), 5/8-24 (6.5), 1/2-28 (22N, 224V, 223R and 204R)
- Calibers & Twist: 450 BM/1:24, 6 MM ARC/1:7.5, 6.5 Grendel (LBC)/1:8, 223 Remington (Wylde)/1:8, 22 Nosler/1:8, 224 Valkyrie/1:7, 204 Ruger/1:12
- Includes Soft Case