RANGER CARBON HUNTER 18″
The Ranger Carbon Hunter is Brenton USA’s flagship offering in an 18" barrel. It represents 500 years of improvement to the hunting rifle. Designed with the most serious AR Hunter in mind, it features a NiB coated bolt carrier assembly for reliability under harsh hunting conditions, Brenton’s own 3.0-6.5 lbs. Match Grade Trigger (Adjustable) assembly for custom tunability, HunterSize™ controls for use with gloved hands, MarbleKote™ camouflage for concealment, free-floating match grade barrel threaded for suppressor use, Magpul® MOE fixed stock, carbon fiber reinforced RealFeel™ handguard for use on bi-pods and tripods. Our rifles are designed, engineered and tested by serious hunters for serious hunters.
- Stock options: Fixed
- Brenton Premium Ambidextrous Safety
- Brenton Premium Adjustable Trigger: 3.0-6.5 lbs.
- 18” Barrel: 450 BM, 6.8 SPC II, 6.5 Grendel (LBC), 223 Remington (Wylde)
- 7.2lbs (18”, 450 BM)
- 36.25 (18” bbl)
- Barrel contour: Medium
- One Stainless Steel Magazine included: Use as 5-shot limited or full capacity mag by adding/removing LimitBlock™
- MarbleKote™ Camo Colors: Harvest, Foliage, Midnight and Snow
- Muzzle threads: 11/16-24 (450), 5/8-24 (6.8, 6.5), 1/2-28 (223R)
- Calibers & Twist: 450 BM/1:24, 6.8 SPC II/1:10, 6.5 Grendel (LBC)/1:8, 223 Remington (Wylde)/1:8
- Includes Soft Case