STALKER CARBON HUNTER 18″
The Stalker Carbon Hunter is Brenton USA’s flagship offering in an 18″ barrel. It represents 500 years of improvement to the hunting rifle. Designed with the serious Hunter in mind, it features a NiB coated bolt carrier assembly for reliability under harsh hunting conditions, Brenton’s own 3.5-6.5 lbs. Performance Grade Trigger assembly for custom tunability, HuntSize™ controls for use with gloved hands, MarbleKote™ camouflage for concealment, free-floating performance grade barrel, threaded for suppressor use, Magpul® MOE fixed stock, carbon fiber reinforced RealFeel™ handguard for use on bi-pods and tripods. Our rifles are designed, engineered and tested by serious hunters for serious hunters.
- Calibers: .223 Wylde, 6mm ARC, 6.5 Gren, 6.8 SPCII, 300B, 300H, 350L, 450B
- Grip: Hogue all weather
- Action Type / Receiver: Semi-auto, 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Handguard: Brenton RealFeel G10 Polycore
- Barrel: 416R Stainless Steel, Hunter profile, w/ BN protective coating
- Camo: BRENTON 10G Marblekote – Harvest, Autumn, Foliage, Midnight, Snow
- Barrel Length: 18″ Magazine: Full capacity or 5 rd hunter
w/ Brenton LimitBlock Installed
- BCG: 8620 carrier and 9310 bolt w/NiB protective coating.
- Ships: w/ Brenton soft side case
- Trigger: BRENTON BT1 adjustable from 3.5 lbs to 6.5 lbs.
- Length: 36.25″
- Stock: Magpul MOE fixed or Magpul CTR adjustable.
- Weight: 7.4 lbs (450BM)