America’s love for firearms is one of our greatest and most treasured expressions of freedom. And we all know freedom isn’t free, it comes at a price. In the case of firearms, it comes at the price of great responsibility. So, let’s agree to keep a couple things in mind; firearms safety is the responsibility of everyone, firearms accidents can be fatal and final, firearms are not to be feared but must always be respected.
Brenton USA takes both our freedoms and our responsibilities seriously and we encourage you, our valued customer and hunting buddy to consider the following safety precautions whenever you are around firearms.
- Always treat firearms as if they are loaded.
- Always be sure of your target.
- Always wear eye and ear protection. (This includes bystanders)
- Never point a firearm at anything you do not intend to destroy.
- Never put your finger on the trigger before you intend to shoot.